Jan 20 2018
Sioux Falls Convention Center
2018 Emcee- Mike Pearson
Morning Marketing Session
- Elaine Kub, author of Mastering the Grain Markets
- Angie Setzer, VP of Grain for Citizens Elevator in Charlotte,MI
What Could Possibly Go Right? Agriculture is doomed, or maybe not.
- John Phipps, commentator for U.S. Farm Report
Lunch Presentation- Precision Agriculture
- SDSU President, Barry Dunn
Taxes, Ethanol and Exports Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Emily Skor, Growth Energy addressing post 2022 for the ethanol industry and the opportunities and challenges within the industry.
- Tom Sleight, U.S. Grains Council, covering the U.S. exports portion of the discussion
- Patricia Wolff, American Farm Bureau, will be discussing tax reform
- Arch Allies