Saturday, January 20 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center
Daytime Education Agenda
SDCGA Resolutions Meeting: 8:30 AM
Welcome: 10:00 AM
- Mike Pearson, Market to Market TV Host, Master of Ceremonies
Morning Marketing Session: 10:15 AM
- Elaine Kub, author of Mastering the Grain Markets
- Angie Setzer, VP of Grain for Citizens Elevator in Charlotte,MI
Lunch Presentation- Precision Agriculture: 11:45 AM
- SDSU President, Barry Dunn
What Could Possibly Go Right? Agriculture is doomed, or maybe not: 1:00 PM
- John Phipps, commentator for U.S. Farm Report
Taxes, Ethanol and Exports Presentations and Panel Discussions: 2:30 PM
- Emily Skor, Growth Energy addressing post 2022 for the ethanol industry and the opportunities and challenges within the industry.
- Mike Dwyer, U.S. Grains Council, covering the U.S. exports portion of the discussion
- Patricia Wolff, American Farm Bureau, will be discussing tax reform
The Last Word/Wrap up: 4:00 PM
- Mike Pearson
Social, Silent Auction &
Evening Banquet: 5:30 PM
- Entertainment: Arch Allies, this nationally-acclaimed classic rock tribute band features the music of Styx, REO Speedwagon, Journey and more!
A block of rooms at the Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center will be held through January 5th. Book by calling 605-331-0100 or online through the link provided here.