**** Register by calling the South Dakota Corn office, 605-334-0100****
November 27– Watertown Event Center- 1901 9th Ave SW Watertown, SD 57201
Check-in- 5:30 p.m. Meal Time: 6:00 p.m. Program Time: 7:00 p.m.
November 28– Crossroads Hotel and Huron Event Center- 100 4th Street SW Huron, SD 57350
Check-in: 5:30 p.m. Meal Time: 6:00 p.m. Program Time: 7:00 p.m.
November 30 Highlands Conference Center- 2000 Highland Way Mitchell, SD 57301
Check-in & Meal Time: 6:00 p.m. Program Time: 6:45 p.m.
December 1– Best Western Kelly Inn- 1607 E. Highway 50 Yankton, SD 57078
Check-in: 9:30 a.m. Program Time: 10:00 a.m. Meal Time: Noon
December 5– Denny Sanford Premier and Convention Center- 1201 N. West Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Check in & Meal Time: 5:30 p.m. Program Time: 6:30 p.m.
Steve Johnson, a farm management specialist from Iowa State University, will provide crop marketing strategies and talk about utilizing risk management tools.
2018 Emcee- Mike Pearson
Morning Marketing Session
- Elaine Kub, author of Mastering the Grain Markets
- Angie Setzer, VP of Grain for Citizens Elevator in Charlotte,MI
What Could Possibly Go Right? Agriculture is doomed, or maybe not.
- John Phipps, commentator for U.S. Farm Report
Lunch Presentation- Precision Agriculture
- SDSU President, Barry Dunn
Taxes, Ethanol and Exports Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Emily Skor, Growth Energy addressing post 2022 for the ethanol industry and the opportunities and challenges within the industry.
- Tom Sleight, U.S. Grains Council, covering the U.S. exports portion of the discussion
- Patricia Wolff, American Farm Bureau, will be discussing tax reform
- Arch Allies