SAVE THE DATE!
The South Dakota Corn Growers 33rd Annual Meeting is set for Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
The event will include a full day of educational programs, followed by an evening banquet featuring music by the Johnny Holm Band.
Register for the Annual Meeting below!
8:30 a.m. SDCGA Resolutions Meeting
10:00 a.m. Welcome by Delaney Howell, Host of Market to Market, Master of Ceremonies
10:15 a.m. Morning Marketing Session
- Ed Duggan, Senior Risk Management Specialist, Top Third Ag Marketing
- Tommy Grisafi, Commodity Risk Management Advisor, Advance Trading
11:45 a.m. Lunch Speaker
- John Killefer, Dean of the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences at SDSU
1:00 p.m. Weather Marketing Session
- Eric Snodgrass, Co-Founder of Global Weather and Climate Logistics
2:30 p.m. Trade, Policy & Transportation Discussion
- Greg Guthrie, Director Marketing BNSF Agricultural Products
- Floyd Gaibler, Director of Trade Policy for U.S. Grains Council
- Jason Hofer, VP Grain Exports for Gavilon
4:00 p.m. The Last Word
- Delaney Howell
5:30 p.m. Social, Silent Auction & DInner
- Keynote Speaker – Howard K. Vincent, CEO of Pheasants Forever
- The Johnny Holm Band
- A block of rooms at the Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center will be held through January 3. Book by calling 605-331-0100.
Bookings are closed for this event.