SAVE THE DATE!
The South Dakota Corn Growers 33rd Annual Meeting is set for Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
The event will include a full day of educational programs, followed by an evening banquet featuring music by the Johnny Holm Band.
- Ed Duggan, senior risk management specialist, Top Third Ag Marketing
- Tommy Grisafi, commodity risk management advisor at Advance Trading
- Eric Snodgrass, co-founder of Global Weather and Climate Logistics
- Greg Guthrie, director of marketing, BNSF Agricultural Products
- Floyd Gaibler, director of trade policy and biotechnology, U.S. Grains Council
- Lunch speaker: John Killefer, dean of College of Agriculture and Biological Sciences at South Dakota State University
- Evening speaker: Howard Vincent, president and CEO of Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever