To donate to SD Corn Pac, click below.
JOIN US on September 20!
- Registration Begins
- Welcome and Introductions – Jim Ristau, SD Corn Director of Sustainability
- Importance of building organic matter through the use of soil health principles & farm history of Wagner’s, Inc. – Ryan Wagner, Farmer, President of SD Corn Utilization Council
- How I’ve grown carbon and what it means on my farm – Joe Breker, ND Farmer & 2017 NCGA Good Steward Award Recipient
- Lunch at Roslyn Community Center (Catered by Frohling Meats, Inc.)
- The Science and Biology of Organic Matter through Management – Dr. Jose Guzman, SDSU & Dr. Steve Apfelbaum, Applied Ecological Services
- Soil Health Demonstrations – NRCS
- Soil Pit, Rainfall Stimulator and Slake Test
SAVE THE DATE!
The South Dakota Corn Growers 33rd Annual Meeting is set for Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
The event will include a full day of educational programs, followed by an evening banquet featuring music by the Johnny Holm Band.
- Ed Duggan, senior risk management specialist, Top Third Ag Marketing
- Tommy Grisafi, commodity risk management adviser at Advance Trading
- Eric Snodgrass, co-founder of Global Weather and Climate Logistics
- Greg Guthrie, director of marketing, BNSF Agricultural Products
- Floyd Gaibler, director of trade policy and biotechnology, U.S. Grains Council
- Lynn Tjeerdsma, senior policy adviser for U.S. Sen. John Thune
- Lunch speaker: John Killefer, dean of College of Agriculture and Biological Sciences at South Dakota State University
- Evening speaker: Howard Vincent, president and CEO of Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever