We’re Better Together
South Dakota Corn brings two distinct organizations together to achieve a common goal. The South Dakota Corn Growers Association and the South Dakota Corn Utilization Council work hand-in-hand to improve the lives of South Dakota farmers and increase the economic impact to our state.
Each organization serves a unique purpose and cannot exist without the other.
The South Dakota Corn Growers Association (SDCGA) is focused on:
- Protecting the freedom to farm
- Improving farmer profitability
- Weighing in on regulations
- Influencing policy in D.C.
- Advocating for farmers in Pierre
The South Dakota Corn Utilization Council (SDCUC) is responsible for:
- Collecting and administering of the One-cent Checkoff
- Educating consumers
- Developing and maintaining new markets for corn
- Promoting new uses for corn
- Funding important corn research
- Working to increase profitability for all South Dakota farmers